Backend Software Engineer in Arnhem
- Backend Software Engineer
We are looking for a skilled Full-stack Software Engineer to join our IoT Team at Allego. You will be designing and implementing our new Backoffice solutions to manage and monitor charging sites with IoT devices.
As a team member you are responsible for developing and maintaining our online services and ensure the highest level of quality by applying our internal processes, tools, and best practices
This is you:
- You have a Bachelor or a Master Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- You have several years of experience as a C# engineer.
- You have experience with micro-services and cloud development.
- You have experience with front-end development.
- You are familiar with test driven development, code reviews and peer programming
- You are a team player and have strong communication skills.
- You are eligible to work in the EU.
- You are fluent in English (Dutch, German and/or French are a plus).
In case you also bring some of the following, that is seen as a real plus:
- You have a genuine interest in the final end-user experience.
- Experience with Azure
- Experience with Scrum
- Experience in the following fields: cyber-security, network configuration, embedded development, Rust.
A challenging job in a fast-paced, goal-oriented environment. A competitive salary depending on education and experience. A good package of secondary conditions, including end of year premium, pension and a personal budget. At Allego you choose your own challenges, we will make education and training available if necessary to keep driving forward.
Herken jij jezelf in dit profiel? En lijkt werken bij Werken op IPKW je een mooie stap? Solliciteer dan meteen.