Sales Engineer in Arnhem
Solliciteren op Sales Engineer
Heb je al een Vacaturebank Arnhem account? Klik dan hier om in te loggen en je gegevens op te halen.
First things first! It is important that you are willing to move to Arnhem. Elestor is a renowned company and is willing to help you with a work visa. If you are not willing to move, we ask you not to apply.
As Sales Engineer, you will find yourself in a highly dynamic and on-the-move environment where you will go where no one has gone before. You will be part of the Business Development Team that is rolling out Elestor's global expansion strategy. In the team, it's your ultimate responsibility to analyze, track, find, and initiate (new) market opportunities. In addition, you will define entry strategies, support in sales cycles, and create supportive documentation underlining Elestor's distinctive solution. As wel as co-prepare and join the Elestor team at trade fairs and events or provide presentatopns to visitors.
As Elestor is now entering the scale-up phase of its technology and product, you will help set the strategic direction and "footwork" needed to set the wheel in motion for a fast-paced company changing the world of energy.
- Elestor's Sales Engineer reports to the Business Development Manager.
- Take the lead in exploring (new) markets by doing market research (on a global scale)
- Formulate and propose business development strategies based on (your) market data, observations, and insights
- Support the team and international network of agents
- Fuel marketing by making supporting documents and reports
The ideal Sales Engineer for Elestor has a technical-minded curiosity and an unstoppable urge to figure out how things work (in a relatively new market). You have excellent research and analytical skills and can present your findings orderly. Your mind loves strategy games and is filled with energy when digging for those winning moves. You are eager to learn and thrive effortlessly in the Elestor culture (with a positive mindset, agility, and proactiveness). Finally, you enjoy working in a fast-paced, less structured environment. You're a real entrepreneur!
- BSc. or MSc. in Sustainable Energy Technology, Industrial Engineering, Technical Business Administration (or similar)
- Solid and demonstrable track record of (contributing to) commercial success/development, adding value by:
- Indicating new markets and defining entry strategies
- Supporting (long) sales cycles through thick and thin
- Co-developing the business by doing missionary work
- Relevant working experience in (renewable) energy, utility, tech, and/or capital-intensive industries will give you a kick-start
- Familiar with MS Office and CRM and/or ERP systems International experience or working experience in an international company is a plus (affinity is a must!)
- Fluent in Dutch and English (especially written)
- Wat bieden wij
Elestor has a flat management structure and offers many opportunities to excel and grow. The team is growing from 45 to 100 within one-and-a-half years. The role of Sales Engineer provides the opportunity to deepen your commercial skills and comes with multiple options for internal growth.
You will be part of an intrinsically motivated team and work on an entirely new class of large-scale assets (flow batteries). With a proactive and cooperative attitude, your contribution can be essential and have a decisive impact on rolling out a critical system for Long Duration Energy Storage. A solution that must and will be deployed massively in the very near future!
- An excellent salary based on age and experience
- An open, action-oriented and exciting working environment in a diverse and international team of highly skilled professionals
- You get a challenging and valuable job where you experience all the freedom you need!
- A workplace at an inspiring hotspot of innovative companies with great people!
Terms of employment are competitive and include participation in a Stock Appreciation Rights (SAR) program. When we succeed, we all benefit. Especially in caring for what we share the most: a healthy planet!