Team Lead Accounts Payable in Arnhem
Solliciteren op Team Lead Accounts Payable
Heb je al een Vacaturebank Arnhem account? Klik dan hier om in te loggen en je gegevens op te halen.
As teamlead of the accounts payable team, you are responsible for managing and coordinating a team of two employees. Together with your team you will manage the incoming invoicing process. You will ensure the efficient running of the accounts payable department and make sure deadlines will be met. You will work closely with the financial control team and other departments within Allego such as procurement and operations. You will also be assisting with internal and external audit processes and liaise with audit team for accounts payable related topics.
The international character of Allego gives an extra dimension to this position and it offers several opportunities to grow within our organization. The organization is growing and changing rapidly and continues to improve their processes, in which your contribution is much appreciated.
First things first! It is important that you live in the Netherlands, have work experience in the Netherlands and have a valid permanent work visa to work in the Netherlands, otherwise we ask you not to apply.
- You hold a bachelor's degree in accounting/finance or similar;
- You have several years of relevant work experience in accounts payable, including a role as teamlead or similar;
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics F&O is a plus;
- You are familiar with an AP system transformation and can lead this in controlled way;
- You are comfortable with co-working and coordinating with different internal and external relations;
- You are pro-active and have a hands-on approach;
- You can easily navigate between tasks;
- You are structured and organized by nature;
- You are able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines;
- You are able to motivate team members;
- You have strong communication skills and are fluent in English (Dutch and/or German is a plus).
- Wat bieden wij
There is a team of eager EV addicts waiting for you to join. You will get colleagues that are driven to make a difference in achieving zero emission mobility, knowing that working together is the only way of making impact. We offer hybrid working, which means a combination of being available in our office in Arnhem to work closely together with your colleagues and working from home now and then. You get a challenging job in a fast-paced and changing environment. A competitive salary depending on education and experience. A good package of secondary conditions, including end of year premium, personal budget, and pension. At Allego you choose your own challenges, we will make education and training available if necessary to keep driving forward.